Our purpose is to make a positive difference in your child’s life. We offer a warm, loving atmosphere for your children from the age of two through to school age.
Life at Happy Days is designed to enhance the development of each child by learning through play whilst progressing at their own pace.
We recognise the importance of supporting and encouraging each child in accordance to their age, stage of development, ability and personal needs. This is fundamental to their individual learning journey, as we prepare them for school life.
- We aim to enable our children to be ‘school ready’ once they have reached the end of their time at Happy Days Pre-school.
- We provide a welcoming, safe and happy environment. Each child receives stimulation correctly levelled at his/her own age and stage of development. We believe that every child can maximize their potential.
- Our staff demonstrate skill, pride and passion in our setting and strive to provide high quality care to Happy Days children. We want to show our children and their parents that learning is fun.
We aim to:
- Provide high quality care and education for all our children.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well being of our local community.
- Offer children and their families a service that promotes equality and values diversity.